Are you ready to learn a new approach to Business Development? How about share a new strategy you are developing? Can you exchange ideas with top professionals while growing your network? What about forming new relationships that will influence your success for a lifetime? Our programs are both social and educational which include networking, coaching & mentoring, panel discussions and charity fundraising, just to name a few.
We are so excited to have David join us to share his incredible journey as an entrepreneur, as well as his unique principles of gratitude, empathy, accountability, and inspiration & how it relates to Business Development and the path to achieving entrepreneurial success.
The proceeds from this event will go directly to The Unstoppable Foundation, a non-profit humanitarian organization bringing sustainable education to children and communities in developing countries, thereby creating a safer and more just world for everyone.
David is the CEO & Co Founder of Sports 1 Marketing, he formally served as CEO of the renowned Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment Agency, which was the inspiration for the legendary film Jerry Maguire. He is an internationally recognized public speaker, a three time international best-selling author, a top 100 Business Coach, Executive Producer of Entrepreneur’s #1 digital business show “Elevator Pitch”, and host of the top entrepreneurial podcast, “The Playbook”.
Types of Events
– Panel Discussions
– Networking / Social
– Workshops / Toolbox
– Committee Meetings
– Charity Fundraisers
– Board Meetings
– New Member Orientation
– Finding the right job in BD / finding the right BD person to hire
– Business Development and Marketing, Sales, Branding, Advertising, PR
– Reading Body Language in BD
– Neuroscience of BD
– Sharpening Your BD Presentation Skills
– Negotiation Techniques and BD
– BD Goal Setting and Future Planning
– Networking Strategies in BD
– Presenting to the C Suite
– Components of a healthy Pipeline
– Keep your BD Job and/or Client
– Effective Communications in BD
– BD Time Management and Setting Priorities
– Speed of Trust
– Best Practices for BD
– Building a Successful Roadmap for a Future in BD
– Defining BD Success
– Getting Started in BD, Lessons Learned and the Essentials
– Business Owners: How satisfied are you with your BD person?
– Salaries in Business Development
– Is your BD process Broken? How do you fix it?