Are you ready to learn a new approach to Business Development? How about share a new strategy you are developing? Can you exchange ideas with top professionals while growing your network? What about forming new relationships that will influence your success for a lifetime? Our programs are both social and educational which include networking, coaching & mentoring, panel discussions and charity fundraising, just to name a few.
A Roadmap to Adventure and Success in Business Development
NETWORKING, FOSTERING RELATIONSHIPS, CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE
Julie Brown will build a whole new idea in your head about networking and the power of relationship building in business. And her promise to you is that your audience will walk away believing that "This Shit Works" and that if I can do it, so can they!
Networking and settling in
IBDPros Overview, Introductions, Welcome "Boston" & Julie ("Co-event”)
45-60 minute Speech
Q & A
$35 Members, $55 Non-Members
Storytelling for Business - Demonstrating Your Brand Promises with Impactful Narratives
A good story makes us think and feel. It speaks to us in ways that numbers, data, and presentation slides simply can't. Join this presentation and learn how to communicate your brand promise through engaging and memorable narratives.
$35 for members, $55 for non-members.
IBDPros Golf Event 2022
Save the date!
May 2nd, 2022
Types of Events
– Panel Discussions
– Networking / Social
– Workshops / Toolbox
– Committee Meetings
– Charity Fundraisers
– Board Meetings
– New Member Orientation
– Finding the right job in BD / finding the right BD person to hire
– Business Development and Marketing, Sales, Branding, Advertising, PR
– Reading Body Language in BD
– Neuroscience of BD
– Sharpening Your BD Presentation Skills
– Negotiation Techniques and BD
– BD Goal Setting and Future Planning
– Networking Strategies in BD
– Presenting to the C Suite
– Components of a healthy Pipeline
– Keep your BD Job and/or Client
– Effective Communications in BD
– BD Time Management and Setting Priorities
– Speed of Trust
– Best Practices for BD
– Building a Successful Roadmap for a Future in BD
– Defining BD Success
– Getting Started in BD, Lessons Learned and the Essentials
– Business Owners: How satisfied are you with your BD person?
– Salaries in Business Development
– Is your BD process Broken? How do you fix it?